Well it’s been another fantastic year. Highlights being… Getting Married at Castle in the Clouds, 4 of my best friends having babies, a wonderful honeymoon to Belize and so so much more. Reflecting back gives me lots of motivation and inspiration for the new year, so I thought I would share my 2015 Fitness Bucket List. I pretty much do this ever year, and it just gives me more ideas to share with you!
- Surfset Class – This claims to strengthen your core, work balance, strength and cardiovascular endurance, and just be a heck of a lot of fun! There is one not far from me, so I will probably get on this pretty soon! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTpBycikiHI
- While we are on the topic of surf. I want to take another stab at Surfing. When I was in Costa Rica, I went surfing in Mal Pais, which was beautiful… but not exactly beginner friendly. I have heard several surf shops locally offer classes for newbies. I will probably investigate this further in the spring!
- Barre Method – The new Marketplace at Lynnfield offers barre method classes. I have always been curious, but wasn’t exactly sure if I would enjoy it. BUT… I am always down for a challenge… so why not?!
- Aerial Yoga – After practicing regularly this past year, yoga has become very important to me. Mentally and Physically I have noticed drastic improvements in my overall “well being”. Whether I am spiritually enlightened, or simply healthier. I am looking to further my Yoga practice and try some new challenges.
- Reach the Beach- New Hampshire! I ran the www.reachthebeachrelay.com in 2013, and had an absolute blast with two of my best friends and bridesmaids. I would love to try this race in New Hampshire, as it starts at one of my favorite snowboard spots, and ends up at the coastline!
- Another Via Ferrata/ More Climbing – Now maybe some people call it cheating rock climbing. But this was phenomenal, it’s not nearly as popular in the US as it is in Europe, but I enjoyed it so much more. I do have somewhat of a fear of heights, but typically it doesn’t stop me from climbing. In fact I plan on taking the members of my next Paleo challenge climbing in a few weeks!
- The Wolfeboro Chunky Dunk Duathlon. You can swim it or paddle it, and I am already looking forward to warmer weather to get into it. What’s on your list? Comment and share what you want to accomplish in 2015! Plus I would loooooove to hear more ideas!