Long time no chat! I have so much to update everyone with, but before I post a massively gushy update with some big news, I figured I would share some awesome news for NSAF!
I recently took a job with Hamilton Wenham Recreation, which has allowed me to really see the behind the scenes! It has also given me the opportunity to offer some new programs to the community! Please feel free to share this info, as enrollment is now open at www.hwrecreation.com!
Our first winter program is one I am very excited to put together for HW. As a trainer, every year, I see countless numbers of Resolutions set, and never completed. Not anymore! Join us this January 5th, for our Winter Conditioning Series! For $160 (HW Residents) or $170 (Non-Residents) you get 6 weeks of classes (2 nights per week)!
- Our Winter Conditioning Series, is a total-body program designed to improve your strength, cardiovascular endurance, flexibility, balance and coordination. Not only will our Bootcamp give you challenging workouts, but we will also help build confidence to get you through those tough winter months. At North Shore Adventure Fitness, we believe fitness should be fun, not tedious, and we have the tools to get you there.
- TRX/Resistance Training
- Foam Rollers
- & More.
- Sign up here!
Our second program is one we have never offered before. A single day workshop designed to lengthen and lean EVERYONE.
- Join NSAF on January 9th at 9:00 am at the Hamilton Wenham Recreation Center in our newest venture, a Flexibility Workshop.
- Flexibility is one of the most underrated key components to preventing injury, increasing strength and achieving your fitness goals. Join the North Shore Adventure Fitness team for a working clinic where we will take you through several postures, stretches both dynamically for warming up and static for recovery, to teach you new ways to stretch, as well as relax.
- Also by using Foam Rollers, Lacrosse Balls, and other flexibility tools; self- myofascial release breaks up knots and acts just like a deep-tissue massage, for a fraction of the cost. Several of the implements will also be available for purchase through NSAF.
- Sign up here!
Another program we wanted to share with you, even though it is not ours, is an amazing single day program on January 9th at 10:30 am, offered by The Savage Kitchen.
- Our BEST FRIEND & Certified Fitness Trainer and Wellness Guru Danielle Margeson, will lead you through how to make your very own moisturizing Coconut Butter Lotion. See from start to finish how to use this “miracle product” in creating your very own skincare treats. Create different scents, flavors and recipes for your own custom future indulgences. All materials included, with fun take home samples!
- Sign up here!
(Tip: For a luxuriously indulgent day… Sign up for both the Flexibility and DIY Coconut Lotion Class!!!)
Lastly I wanted to share one more program, offered by a Friend and old co-worker of mine, from my training days at the MAC. Join Allison Coughlin, and Marnie Lawler of www.whatishealth.net for the complete Holiday Overhaul.
- Together, Allison and Marnie, created What Is Health a Nutrional Therapy business designed to guide their clients to heal themselves through nutrition while teaching them techniques to manage stress and improve overall quality of living. They do not recommend a one-size-fits-all crash diet, but rather focus on a nutrient-dense, non-processed diet and help you create an individualized program to inspire a lifestyle change that you can embrace for the rest of your life.
- Join them for a FREE information session on January 2, 2016 at the Hamilton Wenham Recreation Center to learn about their 21 day reset program!
(Tip: Sign up for Winter Condition and What is Health’s 21 Day Reset and get in the best shape of your life!)
As always, I take a lot of time considering the products and programs I promote on my site. I highly recommend taking advantage of these local programs. They not only are great for your personal health, but they also make amazing gifts. Take your health into your own hands, and also share with your friends and family!